The weekend will include
- Restorative, active and yin yoga
- iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Workshop on Ayurvedic principles
- A grounding essential oils interactive workshop with a blend of oils specially made for you to take home.
- Qi Gong
- Ayurvedic food – 3 meals per day (vegan, fish & GF available) and a cooking class with recipes to take home;
- An essential oil massage or shiatsu at your own cost
- A Saturday night surprise
- Single Room: $1590 (Early bird before 1st September 2022 only $1420)
- Shared room: $1200 each (Early bird before 1st September 2022 only $1100)
What to expect
- Enhance your transformation with supportive education and tuition.
- Harmonise your vibrational frequency with aromatic botanical oils.
- Support muscle memory with gentle, guided breath work.
- Enhance your inner child in a secluded, nurturing space, surrounded by the land of our First Nations people.
- Immerse yourself in the traditions of healthy Ayurvedic cuisine.
To book your spot on the Spring Retreat, please contact The Karma Studio.